Skip to main content

#1 Hello!

Hello,welcome to Alice's Blog.

I’m the freshman who currently studying at Public Finance and Tax Administration.
I graduated from Hukou high school which in Hsinchu.
And my birthday is on December, 23rd.

In my free time, I like to listen to the music especially k-pop and j-pop.
So I attend the club which names Tsaiyin Guitar. 
I practice drumming in the club.
It’s pretty cool and releasing stresses.

If you interested in it, you have to try it once.
Sometimes I also go to the movie theater to see new movies 
that let me temporarily forget the pressure in real life.

So happy that you come to see my blog.

If you have the same hobby or anything that you want to say, you can leave a message.

Maybe we can be good friends !šŸ™Œ

This is me, haha!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#4 English song

"Firework"  Theme song of " MADAGASCAR 3 " Link:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QGJuMBdaqIw Singer: Katy Perry Introduce: Perry was born in Santa Barbara, California in October 25th, 1984. American pop music superstar Katy Perry is known for hits like 'I Kissed a Girl,'  'Teenage Dream,' 'Firework,' 'Roar' and 'Dark Horse'. Lyrics: Do you ever feel like a plastic bag Drifting through the wind, wanting to start again? Do you ever feel, feel so paper-thin Like a house of cards, one blow from caving in? Do you ever feel already buried deep? Six feet under screams but no one seems to hear a thing Do you know that there's still a chance for you 'Cause there's a spark in you? You just gotta ignite the light and let it shine Just own the night like the 4th of July 'Cause, baby, you're a firework Come on, show 'em what you're worth Make 'em go, "O

#6 Online Comics

Online Comics I read Episode 14: The Dragon's Tooth.  Link:   https://www.peppercarrot.com/en/article350/episode-14-the-dragon-s-tooth I like this one. Because Pepper went to pull out the drangons' teeth before the teacher explaining. Actually the thing which the teacher saying is a plant. It can tell us the meaning of " Haste makes waste . " My experience in using a comic website to learn English: I usually read the comics in my free time.  It is funny and it can be meaningful. Let us to think about its content. Of course, that you can just see some easy relaxing comics. It can release your pressure . I can learn new vocabularies and something that we can't see in our textbooks . When I have time, I also translate the comic that is English into Chinese. It let my English improve quickly . I usually use the Webtoon . It have app and the website. You can choose the language into English. Then see the short and funny com